The day of Caring is celebrated by the employees by giving back to the community
More than 1500 Gilbarco employees will join forces, on October 2, to give back to their communities. All employees are offered a full work day to volunteer as part of a team, or with the community organizations of their choice, in this Day of Caring initiative.
“With over 1500 employees in the area, Gilbarco is committed to supporting the community by giving back its time and resources. We have a long history of working actively to enhance and help our community. We are pleased to extend that tradition to kick off our first Fortive Day of Caring,” said Steve Moule, President of Gilbarco North America.
Gilbarco Veeder-Root employees, in Greensboro, will be working on approximately 15 projects to feed the hungry, boost educational opportunities, support veterans, assist hospices, and fight homelessness. PWKD02102017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Gulf Oil 2nd Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: Terrible Herbst Leverages Gilbarco’s Impulse To Promote In-Store Sales
- USA: Matrix Declares Sale of Honey Farms, Inc. To Global Partners LP
- USA: Clean Energy Multiple Fleet Fueling CNG Station Launch
- Ghana: Shell’s Filling No Y3 Deep Promotion Finds First Winner