The company is currently controlling its 210 fuel service stations in Denmark using iGOS
Certas Energy Retail Europe (Certas Energy), which is part of the Irish group DCC, has shifted its operations for another fuel retail network to the cloud. Certas Energy is now also controlling its 210 fuel service stations in Denmark using iGOS (Implico Global Operation Services), the cloud solution for downstream services, following the migration in France. From transmitting planning data to the tank terminals, to complete service station billing, all processes are now running in the cloud.
Certas Energy, in 2016, took over the downstream business in Denmark that was previously run by Shell. The supply and operation of the fuel service stations were taken over by the company very quickly and selected a solution that had already been executed in 2015 in France. It is continuing to run very successfully, migrating all service station management operations to the iGOS cloud in cooperation with Implico.
“The go-live is an important milestone and the result of close, trusting cooperation between Implico and Certas Energy. We are proud to support our partner on its path toward additional growth,” said Vassilis Karagianidis, the project manager at Implico. PWKD05102017
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch