Dover Fueling Solutions is pleased to announce the opening of its manufacturing plant in Navi Mumbai, India.
The state-of-the-art facility demonstrates the DFS culture of continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, health and safety, quality and customer focus. It spans 90,000 square feet and has the capacity to produce 20,000 fuel dispensers per year.
Sankha Bhattacharya, General Manager of DFS and OPW India says, “We’re confident our new manufacturing facility in Mumbai aptly showcases the steps we have taken to innovate our manufacturing practices, as well as the significant time invested by our global leadership team to understand and address the unique needs of this market”.
“This is an exciting day representing DFS’ strong commitment to deliver quality products to the fuel retail industry not only globally but in this region. Through our persistent actions and investment, we aspire to become the chosen partner for fuel retail end-to-end solutions.”
Along with DFS dispenser products with advanced fraud prevention technologies, the factory will also produce fuel retailing offerings of DFS sister company OPW. All are specifically designed for the requirements of the India, Africa and Middle East markets. This new production facility will help deliver products manufactured to the same high standards that customers have come to expect from all DFS global manufacturing sites.
David Crouse, President of Dover Fueling Solutions says, “Currently, we have manufacturing facilities in the USA, the UK, the Netherlands, Sweden, France, China, and Brazil and previously had a manufacturing facility for Tokheim in Navi Mumbai. Dover’s aspirations for this market and surrounding region require an exceptional manufacturing facility, which we are creating with this new factory”.
“India is one of the key best-value countries from a manufacturing and sourcing perspective. We now seek to expand our strategic partnerships with our customers by bringing cutting edge technology and solutions in the dispenser and automation systems space.” PWKD06122017
- Poland: Dover Fueling Solutions Krakow New Software Engineering Facility Launch
- Dover Fueling Solutions Enters Partnership with Kingspan
- Dover & Q8 3 Year Supply of Automatic Tank Gauges Contract
- DFS Gets Ready For 2018 UNITI Expo Trade Show
- France: Dover Awarded ISO For Grentheville Manufacturing Facility
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Apex Order Rolls Out First Heated, Self-Serve & Automated Pick-Up Station
- Mexico: Movilab Nyce To Be Authorized Lab To Analyze 6000 Fuel Service Stations
- USA: San Leandro Shifts Municipal Vehicles To Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Italy: HAM Fuel Retail Network New CNG & LNG Station Expansion Continues
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership