Steve in his new capacity will work with local partner to enhance growth of the company
Craig International, Oil and gas procurement specialist, has announced the appointment of Steve Gibson as country manager for the Middle East, in order to support the company’s continued growth across the region.
Steve, in his new role, will be working closely with Craig International’s local partner, Abu Dhabi-based Al Shoumoukh, in the region and will be responsible for the continued growth of the company in the Middle East.
“Craig International has an enviable reputation in the industry for safety, quality and adding value to its clients’ procurement processes, and I am thrilled to be joining the team,” said Steve Gibson. “This is a very exciting time for the company and I am looking forward to driving the business’ strategic objectives, while further building upon its strong presence in the Middle East.”
Steve McHardy, Director at Craig International, said “Steve joins our Middle East operations at a crucial time for the business as we look to grow our market share in the region, while entering new areas such as Saudi Arabia. His appointment will help to drive our business forward and enhance our operations in the Middle East.” PWKD07022018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Apex Order Rolls Out First Heated, Self-Serve & Automated Pick-Up Station
- Mexico: Movilab Nyce To Be Authorized Lab To Analyze 6000 Fuel Service Stations
- USA: San Leandro Shifts Municipal Vehicles To Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Italy: HAM Fuel Retail Network New CNG & LNG Station Expansion Continues
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership