Mansfield Energy Corp has purchased Ohio-based Hi-Grade, Inc.’s fuel and lubricants business assets.
Joe Campbell, Sr. Vice President of Operations and Business Development for Mansfield Energy, said “Mansfield is excited to expand our offering and capabilities in Ohio. Adding the Valvoline branded lubricants to our portfolio as well as DEF distribution capabilities will serve Mansfield’s customers well, particularly customers recently onboarded from Mansfield’s acquisition of RW Earhart in October 2017.”
Mansfield acquired Hi-Grade’s Pac Pride card lock facility, along with residential and commercial fuel and lubricants.
“This expands our card lock offering in the local area to five locations as well as increases access to the Pac Pride network nationwide. We are excited to welcome the Hi-Grade fuel and lubricants team to our family,” added Campbell. PWKD08022018
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’