Mansfield Energy Corp has purchased Ohio-based Hi-Grade, Inc.’s fuel and lubricants business assets.
Joe Campbell, Sr. Vice President of Operations and Business Development for Mansfield Energy, said “Mansfield is excited to expand our offering and capabilities in Ohio. Adding the Valvoline branded lubricants to our portfolio as well as DEF distribution capabilities will serve Mansfield’s customers well, particularly customers recently onboarded from Mansfield’s acquisition of RW Earhart in October 2017.”
Mansfield acquired Hi-Grade’s Pac Pride card lock facility, along with residential and commercial fuel and lubricants.
“This expands our card lock offering in the local area to five locations as well as increases access to the Pac Pride network nationwide. We are excited to welcome the Hi-Grade fuel and lubricants team to our family,” added Campbell. PWKD08022018
Latest from PWKD
- Japan: FamilyMart & Airbnb Pick/Return Keys Partnership
- Uruguay: First Route For Electric Cars Opened
- USA: Trillium Third PennDOT Public CNG Station Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo Energy Represents ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’ Ceremony
- Ireland: Gas Networks & Clean Ireland First Private CNG Fuel Station Launch