Bennett Pump Company has announced that Spencer Hines has been appointed as the New President of the company.
He will lead global operations for Bennett, including wholly-owned subsidiary, Shanghai Bennett. Having served in several capacities at Bennett including Vice President of Operations, for the past 4 years, Spencer had been the Vice President of Bennett’s parent company, Hines Corporation.
“I am excited to be back with Bennett and look forward to our continued growth in this exciting industry,” said Spencer. Spencer takes the helm at Bennett following the retirement of long-time President, Tom Thompson. “We appreciate Tom’s many years of service and wish him well in his retirement,” said Larry Hines, Founder & CEO, Hines Corporation. Source: FMN PWKD09022018
Latest from PWKD
- Japan: FamilyMart & Airbnb Pick/Return Keys Partnership
- Uruguay: First Route For Electric Cars Opened
- USA: Trillium Third PennDOT Public CNG Station Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo Energy Represents ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’ Ceremony
- Ireland: Gas Networks & Clean Ireland First Private CNG Fuel Station Launch