Bennett Pump Company has announced that Spencer Hines has been appointed as the New President of the company.
He will lead global operations for Bennett, including wholly-owned subsidiary, Shanghai Bennett. Having served in several capacities at Bennett including Vice President of Operations, for the past 4 years, Spencer had been the Vice President of Bennett’s parent company, Hines Corporation.
“I am excited to be back with Bennett and look forward to our continued growth in this exciting industry,” said Spencer. Spencer takes the helm at Bennett following the retirement of long-time President, Tom Thompson. “We appreciate Tom’s many years of service and wish him well in his retirement,” said Larry Hines, Founder & CEO, Hines Corporation. Source: FMN PWKD09022018
- USA: Bennett Pump Signs Long-Term Partnership With Gas Pump TV
- Mexico: Shell Selects Bennett As Fuel Dispenser Supplier
- USA: Bennett Pump’s Quality System Awarded ISO 9001-2015
- USA: Bennett Pump Appoints Michael Pomerantz As Director, HYD - CNG - LNG Sales
- American Natural Gas Opts for Bennett CNG Dispenser
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’