The Spencer Companies has selected PDI as its enterprise resource planning (ERP) software provider, using PDI’s retail, wholesale fuel, warehouse inventory management and card processing software.
PDI’s software is expected to deliver better insight into its retail operations, automate manual processes and provide more flexible reporting capabilities.
Drew Mize, senior vice president and general manager, global retail for PDI said, “We’re pleased to welcome Spencer Companies to the PDI customer family, and we look forward to effectively serving the needs of their entire operation. Like many of our customers, the Spencer Companies’ diversified business model enables them to fully leverage the breadth of our capabilities and highlights the investments we’ve recently made, and will continue to make, in expanding our solution portfolio to better serve the industries in which we operate.”
“We decided to partner with PDI because we knew they were the industry leader, and they proved to be trustworthy and transparent throughout the discovery process,” said Gary Tucker, CFO, Spencer Companies. “I believe this move will allow us to make quicker, better decisions with relevant information, improve operations and profitability, and scale without increasing staff. Although we haven’t been using the system long, we’re already realizing those goals.” PWKD13022018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Apex Order Rolls Out First Heated, Self-Serve & Automated Pick-Up Station
- Mexico: Movilab Nyce To Be Authorized Lab To Analyze 6000 Fuel Service Stations
- USA: San Leandro Shifts Municipal Vehicles To Neste MY Renewable Diesel
- Italy: HAM Fuel Retail Network New CNG & LNG Station Expansion Continues
- Malaysia: Petronas & Digi Comprehensive Digital Partnership