Implico also ensured that AccuLoad IV is compatible with TTS700
International software and consulting company Implico effectively concluded the integration tests, further expanding the broad range of hardware devices that the OpenTAS automatic software supports in the fuel loading domain, and as a result the OpenTAS terminal management system is also consistent with TechnipFMC’s new metering and control system, AccuLoad IV.
“Many of our OpenTAS and TTS700 customers are using AccuLoad devices in their tank terminals and refineries. Thanks to the positive integration tests we are now able to ensure that their solutions will continue to work seamlessly if they migrate to AccuLoad IV,” said Frank Petersen, Head of OpenTAS Automation at Implico.
OpenTAS manufacturer Implico conducted extensive tests with TechnipFMC’s latest metering and control system by IT experts which included general communication between hardware and software, display input and output, loading control on the AccuLoad IV via OpenTAS, and the processing of measurement and visualization data. Implico also ensured that AccuLoad IV is compatible with TTS700, a ready-to-use, plug-&-play software specifically designed for microLoad and AccuLoad hardware offering selected OpenTAS functionalities for truck loading. PWKD19022018
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés