Tanknology Inc., has appointed Megan Stewart as International Manager for the Americas, Australia and Africa, and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Tanknology's international activities, including ongoing technical support for the company's 21 international licensees.
Stewart has served as the International Coordinator for Tanknology, for the last three years. Her knowledge of the international industry landscape, Spanish fluency and customer-centric attitude is envisaged to continue to expand Tanknology's international efforts.
Tanknology CEO Allen Porter said, "As we continue to grow our International Division and increase the number of licensees, we are extremely pleased to have Megan as part of our management team. Since coming to Tanknology, she has proven to be smart and passionate and has been integral to the recent success of the International Division." PWKD10052018
- Italy: Tanknology Announce Transfer of Italian International License to Ecology System
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Promotes David Edens - Operations Manager for Southeast
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Marks 30 Years
- Tanknology: Storage Tank Compliance Solution
Latest from PWKD
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway
- UAE: ENOC Group Marks ‘International Day for Older Persons’