Tanknology Inc., has appointed Megan Stewart as International Manager for the Americas, Australia and Africa, and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Tanknology's international activities, including ongoing technical support for the company's 21 international licensees.
Stewart has served as the International Coordinator for Tanknology, for the last three years. Her knowledge of the international industry landscape, Spanish fluency and customer-centric attitude is envisaged to continue to expand Tanknology's international efforts.
Tanknology CEO Allen Porter said, "As we continue to grow our International Division and increase the number of licensees, we are extremely pleased to have Megan as part of our management team. Since coming to Tanknology, she has proven to be smart and passionate and has been integral to the recent success of the International Division." PWKD10052018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Husky Energy Unveils New iPhone Application
- Malaysia: Petronas Targets 30 Per Cent Non-Fuel Sales
- USA: Kroger & Alibaba First International Customers Online Store Launch
- USA: ExxonMobil 'Uber For Fuel' Expands in USA
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix