Specialist fuel conveyance pipework system, PLX is celebrating 25 years of success.
Although it was initially launched purely for fuel service station fill and vent applications, the pipework system is now installed within stations, data centers, hospitals, train stations, marinas and many more environments in over 70 countries globally.
PLX brand manager, Rich Pedley, said, “Our PLX system has gone from strength to strength over the last two decades, with our continued innovation ensuring we remain at the forefront of new developments within the fuel sector. We are continually seeking market feedback to ensure we can offer a product portfolio that meets new specifications for fuel applications. There are still lots of opportunities for PLX, with new applications, market and territory expansions driving exciting growth plans for this year.” PWKD16052018
Latest from PWKD
- Japan: FamilyMart & Airbnb Pick/Return Keys Partnership
- Uruguay: First Route For Electric Cars Opened
- USA: Trillium Third PennDOT Public CNG Station Launch
- Mauritius: Vivo Energy Represents ‘2018 Shell Smiling Stars’ Ceremony
- Ireland: Gas Networks & Clean Ireland First Private CNG Fuel Station Launch