The pilot project unveiled at Salzburg could be expanded to other fuel service stations
Shell customers at the fuel service station in Salzburg, now have the opportunity to wash their car, as well as their canine friends.
The "Dog Wash" device from iClean international, washes every dog, from the miniature Pinscher to the St. Bernard, with different programs, for example for 10 minutes with a token at 8 euros. An anti-flea or anti-tick conditioner can also be selected, in addition to shampooing, rinsing, conditioning and blow-drying.
"We are always looking for new ways to provide even more service to our customers. For all those who have been walking in the countryside with their dog, we think that it is a good opportunity to clean the dog on the way home outside the apartment, "says fuel station owner Petrovic.
The test phase is scheduled to go on for about six months, and if found successful, the offer will be extended to other selected Shell fuel stations. PWKD13072018
- USA: Ultimate Shine Car Wash Brand Modernization
- Bulgaria: Shell & ClubSmart Loyalty Program Draw BMW X2 Winner
- Russia: Shell Awarded Media Manager 2018 Celebrating 125th Anniversary
- USA: Openbay Secures Series A Financing For The Automotive Aftermarket Industry
- Oman: Shell Oman Presents Shell V-Power Fuel With Dynaflex Technology
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Tanknology Inc. Presents DieselCheck Inspection Program
- USA: Stuzo & Koupon Media Open Commerce Platform Partnership
- Mexico: Fuel Retail Network G500 Announces Change Of CEO
- USA: CyberFuels Inc. To Open New Research, Sales & Marketing Office
- S. Africa: Engen Intensifies Alliance With FNB's eBucks