The pilot project unveiled at Salzburg could be expanded to other fuel service stations
Shell customers at the fuel service station in Salzburg, now have the opportunity to wash their car, as well as their canine friends.
The "Dog Wash" device from iClean international, washes every dog, from the miniature Pinscher to the St. Bernard, with different programs, for example for 10 minutes with a token at 8 euros. An anti-flea or anti-tick conditioner can also be selected, in addition to shampooing, rinsing, conditioning and blow-drying.
"We are always looking for new ways to provide even more service to our customers. For all those who have been walking in the countryside with their dog, we think that it is a good opportunity to clean the dog on the way home outside the apartment, "says fuel station owner Petrovic.
The test phase is scheduled to go on for about six months, and if found successful, the offer will be extended to other selected Shell fuel stations. PWKD13072018
- Shell Announces Methane Emissions Intensity Target for Oil & Gas Assets
- USA: First-Ever Shell Select Convenience Store Debuts in Louisville
- Switzerland: Shell & Migros Retail & Fuel Business Partnership Extension
- USA: Citi Retail Services Presents New Shell Fuel Rewards Cards
- Belgium: Shell Fuel Card Network Expands in Belgium
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés