Dover announced the appointment of H. John Gilbertson Jr., retired Managing Director of Goldman Sachs Group Inc., to its Board of Directors.
The appointment of Mr. Gilbertson, which is effective immediately, increases the size of the Board from 10 to 11 directors. Mr. Gilbertson will serve on the Board's Audit and Finance Committees.
Richard J. Tobin, Dover's President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "We're very pleased to welcome John to Dover's Board of Directors. His extensive experience in corporate finance, capital markets and mergers and acquisitions, and the insights he gained as an advisor to clients across a broad range of industries during his distinguished career in investment banking will bring valuable perspectives to our Board as we focus on delivering greater returns from our businesses, funding investments to drive profitable growth and enhancing shareholder value."
Mr. Gilbertson, 61, served as a strategic and financial advisor to clients of Goldman Sachs for twenty-seven years as a Managing Director and as Partner-in-Charge of investment banking services for the Midwest Region. Before joining the firm in 1987, he held roles at Morgan Stanley, Bain & Company and Chase Manhattan Bank. He serves as a director and Chair of the Finance and Audit Committee of Meijer, Inc., the food and general merchandise retailer. PWKD03082018
- Dover Major Presence at NACS PEI in Las Vegas
- *USA: Petroleum Wholesale Selects Dover Fueling Solutions As Wetstock Management Provider
- Blackmer® Celebrates 115 Years In The Fuel Retail Industry
- DFS Dundee Facility Awarded the Highest ISO OHS Management Certification
- Poland: Dover Fueling Solutions Krakow New Software Engineering Facility Launch
Latest from PWKD
- Philippines: Northern Star Energy Corp. Finalist In S&P Global Energy Awards
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway