Part of Dover's PSG and premier manufacturer of air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps, Almatec, has introduced its new C-Series AODD pump – a more economical, dependable and superior-built solution than similar plastic pumps.
An exceptional design that increases bolt torque, dramatically improving pump safety when compared to competitive pumps is one of the keys to the success of the C-Series. Besides, the C-Series provides a more efficient flow rate and air consumption by incorporating Almatec's exclusive Perswing P air control system. This increase in efficiency not only sets the C-Series apart from other sets on the market, but also interprets into lower energy costs for the end user.
C-Series pumps have been specially engineered to ensure the suction and discharge ports are available as separate housing parts, preferably suited for the most difficult pumping applications, allowing the new C-Series to be quickly and easily matched to existing installations. Reliability and cost-effectiveness is improved since C-Series pumps are also available with no mechanical seals, drives or rotating parts that cause wear over time. PWKD07082018
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Yesway Drives 45.2% of Its Loyalty Members from Pump to Store with Paytronix
- Uzbekistan: KFC First Fast-food Restaurant Launch in Uzbekistan
- Indonesia: PT Pertamina To Digitize Fuel Nozzles
- Paraguay: Petropar Unveils New Fuel Service Station
- Canada: Parkland Fuel Signs Agreement To Buy Rhinehart Oil Co., Inc.