Part of Dover's PSG and premier manufacturer of air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps, Almatec, has introduced its new C-Series AODD pump – a more economical, dependable and superior-built solution than similar plastic pumps.
An exceptional design that increases bolt torque, dramatically improving pump safety when compared to competitive pumps is one of the keys to the success of the C-Series. Besides, the C-Series provides a more efficient flow rate and air consumption by incorporating Almatec's exclusive Perswing P air control system. This increase in efficiency not only sets the C-Series apart from other sets on the market, but also interprets into lower energy costs for the end user.
C-Series pumps have been specially engineered to ensure the suction and discharge ports are available as separate housing parts, preferably suited for the most difficult pumping applications, allowing the new C-Series to be quickly and easily matched to existing installations. Reliability and cost-effectiveness is improved since C-Series pumps are also available with no mechanical seals, drives or rotating parts that cause wear over time. PWKD07082018
Latest from PWKD
- Philippines: Northern Star Energy Corp. Finalist In S&P Global Energy Awards
- UK: Certas Energy Selects Orbis Tech’s EPOS Solution
- Australia: Woolworths’ Funds From ‘Bag for Good’ For Landcare Grants Program
- Mexico: New Fuel Service Station Arrives in Zamora
- USA: Marathon Petroleum Rebranding SuperAmerica To Speedway