It is claimed to be the best-in-class home base fuel management controller
One of the industry leaders in commercial and industrial fuel and fleet technologies, Gasboy has introduced the next generation fuel management system for commercial fueling - Islander Prime.
An all-in-one standalone pedestal enabling fuel station automation with flexible fueling authorization capabilities, the Islander PRIME is the best-in-class home base fuel management controller. Presenting a modern design, it features an advanced user interface with a high-brightness color LCD payment terminal and a full alphanumeric keypad.
With various factory-installed and field-upgradeable options, the Islander PRIME is highly modular and includes a card reader, printer, HID reader, and support for Gasboy’s Fuel Point PLUS vehicle identification system. Up to 8 mechanical hoses are supported by it and 64 electronic hoses, along with all common communication protocols.
The Islander PRIME, designed for quality, is capable of withstanding the harsh environments and extreme temperatures found on many commercial and industrial fuel sites. Stainless steel and ADA (Americans with Disabilities ACT) approved versions, ensures its availability. PWKD07092018
Latest from PWKD
- France: Implico Integrates 88 Fuel Service Stations into the Existing Certas Energy System Landscape
- USA: Tommy’s Express Car Wash Opens Three Sites
- Nigeria: Government To Grant License For LPG Cylinder Recirculation
- Pakistan: Lahore Auctions 18 Fuel Service Stations
- Total Signs LNG MoU With Papua New Guinea