It is claimed to be the best-in-class home base fuel management controller
One of the industry leaders in commercial and industrial fuel and fleet technologies, Gasboy has introduced the next generation fuel management system for commercial fueling - Islander Prime.
An all-in-one standalone pedestal enabling fuel station automation with flexible fueling authorization capabilities, the Islander PRIME is the best-in-class home base fuel management controller. Presenting a modern design, it features an advanced user interface with a high-brightness color LCD payment terminal and a full alphanumeric keypad.
With various factory-installed and field-upgradeable options, the Islander PRIME is highly modular and includes a card reader, printer, HID reader, and support for Gasboy’s Fuel Point PLUS vehicle identification system. Up to 8 mechanical hoses are supported by it and 64 electronic hoses, along with all common communication protocols.
The Islander PRIME, designed for quality, is capable of withstanding the harsh environments and extreme temperatures found on many commercial and industrial fuel sites. Stainless steel and ADA (Americans with Disabilities ACT) approved versions, ensures its availability. PWKD07092018
Latest from PWKD
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés
- USA: Amazon Plans 3,000 Cashierless Stores By 2021
- USA: Hucks Convenience Stores & Godfather Pizza Partnership Extension
- Oman: Oman Oil Marketing Company Reveals Organizational Road Map
- Netherlands: Pitpoint 71st CNG / Greengas Station Launch