The new Shell Fuel Rewards Mastercard and the private label Shell Fuel Rewards Card has been launched by Citi Retail Services, Shell Oil Products US and Excentus, a PDI company, owner and operator of the Fuel Rewards program.
Through the Fuel Rewards program, these cards will combine fuel and non-fuel savings opportunities, simplifying the customer experience into a single product, which is an industry-first move.
Doug Krapcho, Head of Partnership Management, Citi Retail Services, said, "Shell and Citi Retail Services have a long-term relationship and we are excited to introduce these industry-first product offerings to Shell customers."
Chris Suess, General Manager Payments North America at Shell Oil Products US said that providing new and innovative offerings for their customers is important to Shell. “Working with Citi Retail Services and Excentus, these new payment options will deliver a differentiated and simplified experience for our customers, making it easier for them to pay and save at participating Shell branded retail stations." PWKD10092018
- UK: Virtual Trainer kicks off EON Reality’s Connected Learning Platform within Shell’s Digital Realities Centre
- France: Shell Inaugurates First Ionity Quick-Charging Stations*
- Oman: Shell Chooses Ooredoo As Digital Partner Of Choice
- England UK: GeniePoint MFG EV Charging Expands
- Oman: Shell & National Plastic Factory Supplier Deal Agreement