The new Shell Fuel Rewards Mastercard and the private label Shell Fuel Rewards Card has been launched by Citi Retail Services, Shell Oil Products US and Excentus, a PDI company, owner and operator of the Fuel Rewards program.
Through the Fuel Rewards program, these cards will combine fuel and non-fuel savings opportunities, simplifying the customer experience into a single product, which is an industry-first move.
Doug Krapcho, Head of Partnership Management, Citi Retail Services, said, "Shell and Citi Retail Services have a long-term relationship and we are excited to introduce these industry-first product offerings to Shell customers."
Chris Suess, General Manager Payments North America at Shell Oil Products US said that providing new and innovative offerings for their customers is important to Shell. “Working with Citi Retail Services and Excentus, these new payment options will deliver a differentiated and simplified experience for our customers, making it easier for them to pay and save at participating Shell branded retail stations." PWKD10092018
- Shell Announces Methane Emissions Intensity Target for Oil & Gas Assets
- USA: First-Ever Shell Select Convenience Store Debuts in Louisville
- Switzerland: Shell & Migros Retail & Fuel Business Partnership Extension
- Belgium: Shell Fuel Card Network Expands in Belgium
- Netherlands: Shell Renews Agreement With BMW As Endorsed Supplier
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Saxony First Hydrogen Service Station Launch By H2 MOBILITY
- India: IOC Launch Plastic Recycling in Fuel Retail Network
- USA: PriceAdvantage Selected By Casey’s General Stores For Fuel Price Management
- Hungary: MOL Recognized By Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Spain: Repsol 3 Year Growth Plan To Be Largest Network With El Corte Inglés